Foodservice Industry News: Week in Brief February 15
Looking for foodservice industry news? Check out the latest news stories, plus this week’s recipe and promotion from Central for the week of February 11 -February 15.
Foodservice Industry News
- NACS: The economy may be sluggish, but fast-casual chains such as Chipotle and Panera are edging out their QSR competition
Recipe of the Week
Valentine’s Day was on Thursday and many foodie websites were overflowing with ideas. Healthy desserts were a common theme across the board, and SkinnyTaste.com was there to help! This week’s featured recipe is for Valentine’s Day Cake Balls.
Even though this holiday is over, you can still use this healthy cake ball recipe to turn out tasty treats for any event to come! A healthy dessert is a dream come true! Click here for the recipe.
- How To Keep Flatware Lasting As Long As Possible
- Mardi Gras Restaurant Ideas
- Edlund Mechanical Scale Makes High Volume Portioning Easier
- Wordless Wednesday: Spaghetti Squash
This Week’s Promotion
We’ve also updated our website to include Vulcan’s entire product line. So whatever we couldn’t squeeze into our 385 page catalog, it’s on our website.
Let us know if you’d like a copy of our catalog and we’ll be sure to get it to you as soon as possible.
To keep up with the latest, subscribe to Central’s email list and get exclusive benefits such as special discounts, new product alerts and even early access to our clearance list.