Foodservice Industry News
Looking for the latest foodservice industry news?
Check out the latest news stories, plus this week’s product, blogs and promotions from Central for the week of August 19 through 23.
- QSR: Paid in Full?
- Los Angeles Times Food: Small Plates Dining–Train Wreck or Terrific?
- National Restaurant Association: NRA To Offer Allergen Training For Restaurant Operators
- QSR Web: Menu Labeling and the Fight Against Obesity
- Nation’s Restaurant News: Fast-Casual Media Spending Tracks Upward
- Fast Casual: Wanna Catch a Millennial? Be Disruptive.
- USA Today: ‘Gluten-Free’ Food Labeling Finally Has Some Teeth
- SmartBlog on Food & Beverage: What’s New At The Bar?
- Mobile Cuisine: Expanding Your Mobile Food Business to Festivals and Fairs
- HuffPost Taste: Big Macs Around The World
Product of the Week
When it comes to impeccable energy savings, look no further than Manitowoc’s ENERGY STAR® rated ice machines. These machines save on average 15% more energy and 10% more water than standard models.
Manitowoc has one of the largest ENERGY STAR® portfolios in the industry, with dozens of models that exceed their standards. Manitowoc has been an ENERGY STAR® partner since 2001 and won the ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Sustained Excellence Award in 2013 for their groundbreaking leadership.
- Waring Commercial Waffle Makers Are Productive With Small Footprint
- Connect with Central Restaurant Products!
- Wordless Wednesday: Nemco Easy Tomato Slicer Slices in Seconds!
- Dinnerware: Melamine, China or Ovenware?
Don’t forget! Our new Master Catalog is now available! Make sure you request your free copy to receive the latest promotion and new products.
Lowest prices and free shipping on America’s No. 1 ice brand, Manitowoc Ice. Shop now.
Mobile Website for Smartphone Users
Central’s mobile website has convenient features and allows you to shop online anytime, anywhere. Check out all the details on our mobile site on our blog.
Other Savings and News
Let us know if you’d like a copy of our catalog and we’ll be sure to get it to you as soon as possible.
To keep up with the latest, subscribe to Central’s email list and get exclusive benefits such as special discounts, new product alerts and even early access to our clearance list.
Thanks for checking out this week’s foodservice industry news!