Foodservice Industry News Week in Brief: December 13
Foodservice Industry News
Looking for the latest foodservice industry news?
Check out the latest news stories, plus this week’s blog and promotions from Central for the week of December 9-13.
- Nation’s Restaurant News: CDC–Restaurants fall short on foodborne illness prevention
- Eater: Sriracha shipments halted by CA DOH until mid-January
- Restaurant Business: The impact of rising commodity prices on franchise restaurants
- Wall Street Journal: FDA moves to cut use of antibiotics in food-producing livestock
- Times-Georgian: Farm to chef movement growing local roots
- Restaurant Hospitality: Starbucks unveils next-gen neighborhood coffee shop
- Nation’s Restaurant News: Restaurants pressured by activist shareholders
- Pizza Marketplace: Wheat prices at lowest level in years
- Fast Casual: 2013 top 100 movers and shakers
- QSR Web: Technology plays a big part in the fight for food safety
Central’s Blog Posts
- Benefits of a Dynamic juicer for restaurants
- Essential cooking tools for the holidays
- Wordless Wednesday: Holiday decor in Central’s marketing department
- Restaurant product solutions for a more sanitary and efficient environment
Our latest catalog dropped on November 5. Make sure you request your free copy. In this catalog Central introduced a new line: Central Exclusive Refrigeration. This line includes sandwich/salad prep tables and reach-in refrigerators. All Central Exclusive Refrigeration qualifies for free shipping, and if ordered by 5 p.m. EST the products can be shipped the same day! Shop now.
Central has low prices and free shipping on Globe products. Select units are also available with a free slicer upon a purchase.
Take advantage of new lower pricing and 0% financing on Jackson dishwashers.
To keep up with the latest, subscribe to Central’s email list and get exclusive benefits such as discounts, new product alerts and early access to our clearance list.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, or recommend us on Google+ for other daily foodservice news throughout the week. Also, be sure to check out our Pinterest boards and watch videos on our YouTube