Foodservice Industry News Week in Brief: January 10
Looking for the latest foodservice industry news?
Check out the latest news stories, plus this week’s blog and promotions from Central for the week of January 6-10.
- NBC News: Ruby Tuesday plans 30 closings, takes bigger loss
- Fast Casual: Caribou Coffee to transform system infrastructure
- Orlando Sentinel: Darden ads focusing more on digital, less on TV
- Nation’s Restaurant News: Sizing up restaurant market-share competition in 2014
- Saratogian: Saratoga schools have eye on local produce
- Foodbeast: This burger has kettle chip-fried PB&J sandwiches for buns
- Pizza Marketplace: Domino’s, Ford team up for in-car ordering platform
- QSR Web: Sonic turns technology to enhance personalized service
- Time NewsFeed: High class dining–Colorado restaurant introduces weed and food pairing menu
- Eater: Sriracha shipments to resume in late January
Central’s Blog Posts
- Metro Super Erecta Pro shelving ideal for food safety and productivity
- How to choose the best dishwasher for your restaurant
- Wordless Wednesday: Lobster bisque en croute
- Food safety tips and resources for restaurants and food services
Coming Soon: January 2014 Master Catalog
Monday January 13 will be a big day here at Central, it is the launch of our latest master catalog! Tons of new products have been added–we are very excited for the release. Want to know a secret though? You can go on CentralRestaurant.com and get access to everything, including the new items in the catalog right now. The new catalog features Vulcan cooking equipment, check out the latest!
Scotsman Full Line
Find the entire line of Scotsman ice machines on our website at the lowest prices and free shipping.
World Tableware and Libbey Glassware
New lower prices on World Tableware and Libbey glassware. Shop now.
Central has low prices and free shipping on Globe products. Select units are also available with a free slicer upon a purchase.
Take advantage of new lower pricing and 0% financing on Jackson dishwashers.
To keep up with the latest, subscribe to Central’s email list and get exclusive benefits such as discounts, new product alerts and early access to our clearance list.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, or recommend us on Google+ for other daily foodservice news throughout the week. Also, be sure to check out our Pinterest boards and watch videos on our YouTube