Food Service Industry News
Looking for the latest food service industry news?
Check out the latest news stories, plus this week’s blog and promotions from Central for the week of February 24-28.
- Burger Restaurant Growth Outpaces Industry
- Business Insider: How Taco Bell’s Lead Innovator Created The Most Successful Menu Item Of All Time
- Eater.com: Here’s How the James Beard Restaurant & Chef Award Committee is Selected
- The Consumerist: McDonald’s Hopes Cheaper Mighty Wings Will Sell Better This Time Around
- RestaurantNews.com: 5 Instagram Mistakes Your Bar or Restaurant Should Avoid
- Forbes.com: 5 Tips for Cooking Up A Successful Restaurant Business
- CBS DC: First Lady Pushes Sugary Drink Regulation, More Free Lunches In Schools
- Eater.com: Watch How a Pressure-Sensing Coaster Could Make Bartenders’ Lives Easier
- Huffington Post: Paula Deen to Open New Restaurant In Comeback Attempt
- National Restaurant Assocation: RPI edges up in January despite sluggish current conditions
Central’s Blog Posts
- San Jamar Compact Simplicity towel dispenser prevents cross contamination
- Restaurants of the future
- Wordless Wednesday: Sweet hors d’oeuvres
- Tips to be a healthier and safer restaurant employee
Visit CentralRestaurant.com to view these promotions!
Vulcan Lowest Prices and Free Shipping
All Vulcan products are at the lowest price and include free shipping. Central has stocked Vulcan’s top products which means they can be ready to ship the same day if ordered by 5 p.m. EST.
Scotsman Full Line
Find the entire line of Scotsman ice machines on our website at the lowest prices and free shipping.
World Tableware and Libbey Glassware
New lower prices on World Tableware and Libbey glassware. Shop now.
Take advantage of new lower pricing and 0% financing on Jackson dishwashers.
To keep up with the latest, subscribe to Central’s email list and get exclusive benefits such as discounts, new product alerts and early access to our clearance list. Don’t forget to sign up and request your free copy of our latest catalog!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, or recommend us on Google+ for other daily foodservice news throughout the week. Also, be sure to check out our Pinterest boards and watch videos on our YouTube