Foodservice Industry News Week in Brief: March 14
Foodservice Industry News
Looking for the latest foodservice industry news?
Check out the latest news stories, plus this week’s blog and promotions from Central for the week of March 10-14.
- Nation’s Restaurant News: NPD: Breakfast led restaurant traffic growth in 2013
- Restaurant Hospitality: What Millennials crave from restaurants: The latest word
- Huffington Post: McDonald’s is Testing New Breakfast Pastries
- Slate.com: Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy, Blames Declining American Malls
- Bloomberg: ‘Hippie’ Grains Thrive as Panera Looks Beyond Whole Wheat
- The Guardian: How sound affects the taste of our food
- National Restaurant Association: Economist’s Notebook: Hospitality job openings hit 6-year high
- Restaurant Hospitality: Why restaurants need a strong brand image
- QSR Web: Restaurant industry adds net 21K jobs in February
- The Atlantic: The Engineering of the Chain Restaurant Menu
Central’s Blog Posts
- Rubbermaid’s WaveBrake® Mop Bucket Reduces Splashing By 40%
- Benefits of Using Cook-Chill Applications
- Wordless Wednesday: World Tableware Dinnerware
- National Peanut Month: Menu Trends, Servingware Ideas and Handling Allergies
Visit CentralRestaurant.com to view these promotions!
All Rubbermaid products are 15% off! Central has stocked Rubbermaid’s top products which means they can be ready to ship the same day if ordered by 5 p.m. EST. Get your order in!
World Tableware and Libbey Glassware
New lower prices on World Tableware and Libbey glassware. Shop now.
Save 10% off all Sani-Safe cutlery. Shop now.
The full line of Krowne Metal available on our website. Shop now.
Lowest prices and free shipping on all outdoor items online. Shop now.
To keep up with the latest, subscribe to Central’s email list and get exclusive benefits such as discounts, new product alerts and early access to our clearance list. Don’t forget to sign up and request your free copy of our latest catalog!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, or recommend us on Google+ for other daily foodservice news throughout the week. Also, be sure to check out our Pinterest boards and watch videos on our YouTube