Looking for the latest foodservice news? Check out the latest news stories, plus this week’s blog and promotions from Central for the week of March 17-21.
- USA Today: Starbucks serving alcohol at more locations
- Nation’s Restaurant News: Crimea crisis complicates restaurant business in Russia, Ukraine
- Restaurant Hospitality: Crowdfunding: Kictkstarter soars, Feds stall
- Digital Journal: Earvin “Magic” Johnson to provide keynote presentation at 2014 National Restaurant Association Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show
- Restaurant Business: Commodities prices
- QSR Web: Burger King rolling out mobile payment app systemwide
- Pizza Marketplace: Consumers craving more protein sources
- Eater: Here are the 2014 James Beard Awards finalists
- NPR: Fast-food protests shift focus to ‘wage theft”
- QSR: The future of franchising
Central’s Blog Posts
- Robot Coupe J100 ultra automatic juicer works in seconds
- Top 10 spring produce to add to your menu
- Wordless Wednesday: Outdoor dining–happy spring!
- Spring dining room ideas and tips for restaurants to be more profitable
Visit CentralRestaurant.com to view these promotions!
All Rubbermaid products are 15% off! Central has stocked Rubbermaid’s top products which means they can be ready to ship the same day if ordered by 5 p.m. EST. Get your order in!
World Tableware and Libbey Glassware
New lower prices on World Tableware and Libbey glassware. Shop now.
Save 10% off all Sani-Safe cutlery. Shop now.
The full line of Krowne Metal available on our website. Shop now.
Lowest prices and free shipping on all outdoor items online. Shop now.
To keep up with the latest, subscribe to Central’s email list and get exclusive benefits such as discounts, new product alerts and early access to our clearance list. Don’t forget to sign up and request your free copy of our latest catalog!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, or recommend us on Google+ for other daily foodservice news throughout the week. Also, be sure to check out our Pinterest boards and watch videos on our YouTube