Food Service News
Looking for the latest food service news? Check out the latest news stories, plus this week’s blog and promotions from Central for the week of April 7 through 11.
- QSR Magazine: Why Mobile Payments Should Be Your Brand’s Top Priority
- NACS: US Beef Prices Skyrocket
- Gourmet Marketing: Increasing Restaurant Profit by Cutting Calories
- Times-News: Federal rules leading to waste in school cafeterias
- Sweet IQ: How Important are Health Ratings for a Restaurant?
- Yahoo Finance: Former Taco Bell interns claim these photos prove they invented the Doritos Locos Taco
- Eater.com: The 44 Most Anticipated Openings of Spring 2014
- Restaurant Hospitality: Food trucks busting out all over
- National Restaurant Association: NRA Show 2014 plates up social media tips, franchising secrets, star chefs
- Eater.com: California Sriracha Factory Declared a Public Nuisance
Central’s Blog Posts
- Blendtec® Blenders Deliver Powerful Performance with Sound Reduction
- Wordless Wednesday: Waring Blenders
- Braising Pans: One of the Kitchen’s Most Versatile Pieces of Cooking Equipment
Visit CentralRestaurant.com to view these promotions!
All Rubbermaid products are 15% off! Central has stocked Rubbermaid’s top products which means they can be ready to ship the same day if ordered by 5 p.m. EST. Get your order in!
World Tableware and Libbey Glassware
New lower prices on World Tableware and Libbey glassware. Shop now.
Save 10% off all Sani-Safe cutlery. Shop now.
Lowest prices and free shipping on all outdoor items online. Shop now.
To keep up with the latest, subscribe to Central’s email list and get exclusive benefits such as discounts, new product alerts and early access to our clearance list. Don’t forget to sign up and request your free copy of our latest catalog!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, or recommend us on Google+ for other daily foodservice news throughout the week. Also, be sure to check out our Pinterest boards and watch videos on our YouTube