Food Service News
Looking for the latest food service news? Check out the latest news stories, plus this week’s blog and promotions from Central for the week of April 14 through 18.
- QSR Magazine: Summer Hiring Outlook Strong for Quick-Service Operators
- Restaurant.org: Teaching Next Generation of Restaurateurs Key to Industry’s Longevity
- Nation’s Restaurant News: Chipotle to Raise Prices to Offset Rising Food Costs
- Eater: Ikea Plans to Introduce Vegetarian Meatballs
- Restaurant Business: Breakfast is More than a Morning Meal
- GreenBiz.com: 7 Secrets for Healthful Hospital Food, From Asparagus to Tomatoes
- Homer Tribune: Overall Alaska Salmon Forecast Down for 2014
- ABC News: Fast Food Workers Rewarded for Fast Action that Saved Customer’s Life
- The Wire: A Brief History of Fast Food’s Greatest Innovations
- HuffPost Food: Barbecues are Getting More Expensive Right in Time for Summer
Central’s Blog Posts
- Vulcan KleenScreen Plus Fryer Filters: Paper or Envelope?
- Last Minute Easter Ideas for Restaurants
- Wordless Wednesday: Berkel Prosciutto Slicer
- Tackling the Food Waste Challenge: New Toolkit Offers Best Practices for Reducing Food Waste to Landfills
Visit CentralRestaurant.com to view these promotions!
All Rubbermaid products are 15% off! Central has stocked Rubbermaid’s top products which means they can be ready to ship the same day if ordered by 5 p.m. EST. Get your order in!
World Tableware and Libbey Glassware
New lower prices on World Tableware and Libbey glassware. Shop now.
Save 10% off all Sani-Safe cutlery. Shop now.
Lowest prices and free shipping on all outdoor items online. Shop now.
To keep up with the latest, subscribe to Central’s email list and get exclusive benefits such as discounts, new product alerts and early access to our clearance list. Don’t forget to sign up and request your free copy of our latest catalog!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, or recommend us on Google+ for other daily foodservice news throughout the week. Also, be sure to check out our Pinterest boards and watch videos on our YouTube