Food Service News Week in Brief: April 25
Food Service News
Looking for the latest food service news? Check out the latest news stories, plus this week’s blog and promotions from Central for the week of April 19 through 25.
- QSR Magazine: Pigging out – Pork’s versatility, cost effectiveness propel its addition to menus
- QSR Magazine: What Ever Happened to Food Trucks?
- Restaurant.org: Increase revenue during off-peak hours
- Nation’s Restaurant News: Taco Bell develops new fast-casual taco concept
- Eater: Ronald McDonald’s Millennial Makeover Includes Selfies, Cargo Pants
- Restaurant Business: FDA nears final rules for calorie-count labeling on menus and beyond
- Foodservice Equipment Reports: Cambro Plans New Plant In North Carolina
- Foodservice Equipment Reports: Consumer Confidence Holds Up In Spite Of Tough Winter
- Grub Grade: Wendy’s is Testing BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- BuzzFeed: 44 Frozen Treats You Need To Try In NYC This Summer
Central’s Blog Posts
- Rubbermaid BRUTE Commercial Waste Containers
- Cinco de Mayo 2014: Your Restaurant Supply List
- Wordless Wednesday: Brozinni’s Food Truck
- Chef-Hacking: Off beat Uses for Your Restaurant Equipment
Visit CentralRestaurant.com to view these promotions!
All Rubbermaid products are 15% off! Central has stocked Rubbermaid’s top products which means they can be ready to ship the same day if ordered by 5 p.m. EST. Get your order in!
World Tableware and Libbey Glassware
New lower prices on World Tableware and Libbey glassware. Shop now.
Manitowoc NEO Ice
Manitowoc NEO undercounter ice machines with free shipping. Order a 120V version before 5 p.m. EST for shipping today. Shop now.
Save up to 20% on San Jamar Saf-T-Grip & Cut-N-Carry Boards. Shop now.
To keep up with the latest, subscribe to Central’s email list and get exclusive benefits such as discounts, new product alerts and early access to our clearance list. Don’t forget to sign up and request your free copy of our latest catalog!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, or recommend us on Google+ for other daily foodservice news throughout the week. Also, be sure to check out our Pinterest boards and watch videos on our YouTube