Food Service News Week in Brief: May 2
Food Service News
Looking for the latest food service news? Check out the latest news stories, plus this week’s blog and promotions from Central for the week of April 28 through May 2.
- Foodservice Equipment & Supplies: College Foodservice Trends: Destination Dining with On-Campus Restaurants
- Restaurant.org: RPI Rises to 10-month High in March
- QSR Magazine: More Pork Per Fork
- QSR Magazine: Report: Consumers Not Willing to Pay Extra for Condiments
- Restaurant Business: Hardly Uniform: Fresh Thinking About Restaurant Attire
- Restaurant Hospitality: 3 Critical Steps to Minimizing Alcohol Liability Risk
- QSR Magazine: 2014 NRA Show Guide
- Restaurant.org: Senator: Key Health Care Change is Win-Win
- Restaurant Business: Inside Panera 2.0
- Eater: The 38 Essential Coffee Shops Across America
Central’s Blog Posts
- Expanded Lakeside Assortment on CentralRestaurant.com
- Summer School Lunch Programs: Serving Year-Round Nutrition
- Wordless Wednesday: Boxed Water
- Whippers 101: Endless Menu Opportunities for Foodservices
Visit CentralRestaurant.com to view these promotions!
World Tableware and Libbey Glassware
New lower prices on World Tableware and Libbey glassware. Shop now.
Manitowoc NEO Ice
Manitowoc NEO undercounter ice machines with free shipping. Order a 120V version before 5 p.m. EST for shipping today. Shop now.
Save up to 20% on San Jamar Saf-T-Grip & Cut-N-Carry Boards. Shop now.
To keep up with the latest, subscribe to Central’s email list and get exclusive benefits such as discounts, new product alerts and early access to our clearance list. Don’t forget to sign up and request your free copy of our latest catalog!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, or recommend us on Google+ for other daily foodservice news throughout the week. Also, be sure to check out our Pinterest boards and watch videos on our YouTube