Food Service News Week in Brief: June 6
Food Service News
Looking for the latest food service news? Check out the industry news, plus this week’s blog and promotions from Central for the week of May 31 through June 6.
- Time.com: National Donut Day 2014: Where to Go to Get Your Free Donuts
- CNN.com: Coping with a $15 minimum wage in Seattle
- Foodservice Equipment Reports: Casual Dining Continues To Struggle With Traffic And Sales Growth
- QSR Magazine: Let’s Go to the Movies -With box-office sales struggling, movie theaters find a way to keep business fresh: foodservice
- QSR Web: Consumer feedback should directly influence menu launches
- Restaurant.com: Turn your restaurant into a tourist destination
- Wall Street Journal: New York City Soda-Ban Fate Weighed
- Examiner.com: SafeFARE helps diners with food allergies
- Pizza Marketplace: How to extend the brand experience beyond your restaurant’s four walls
- The Salt: At ‘Pestaurant,’ Grasshopper Burgers Win Over Eaters Who Say ‘Yuck’
Central’s Blog Posts
- The Kidsitter™ is More than Just a ‘High Chair’
- Storage Organization 101: Make Your Shelving Work For You
- Wordless Wednesday: Expensive Hamburger
- Take a Look Inside Central – Ongoing Training
Visit CentralRestaurant.com to view these promotions!
Now through July 6, get the lowest prices and free shipping on all True Refrigeration! Same day shipping is available on orders placed before 5:00 p.m. ET Monday through Friday. Shop now!
To keep up with the latest, subscribe to Central’s email list and get exclusive benefits such as discounts, new product alerts and early access to our clearance list. Don’t forget to sign up and request your free copy of our latest catalog!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, or recommend us on Google+ for other daily foodservice news throughout the week. Also, be sure to check out our Pinterest boards and watch videos on our YouTube