Food Service News
Looking for the latest food service news? Check out the latest news stories, plus this week’s blog and promotions from Central for the week of July 14 through July 18.
- Columbus CEO: Are Smartphones Really Ruining the Restaurant Experience? Doubtful.
- QSR Magazine: 5 Ways to Get More Diners with Yelp
- CNN: The complicated politics of the school cafeteria
- Full Circle: 5 Tips to Care for Your Knives
- Business Insider: 11 Psychological Tricks Restaurants Use To Make You Spend More Money
- Eater.com: Should Restaurants Be Allowed to Add Gratuity?
- NPR The Salt: Calorie Counting Machine May Make Dieting Easier In The Future
- Huffington Post Food: Here’s the Real Reason Quinoa Is So Popular Right Now
- Fast Casual: Holy Jalapeno! How Hot Will Menus Get?
- Eater.com: School Nutrition Conference Featured Lots of Junk Food
Central’s Blog Posts
- Food Preparation: Central’s New Products
- Overcoming Road Blocks to Food Donations
- Wordless Wednesday: Halibut
- Choosing Cookware: Which Material is Right for Your Kitchen?
Visit CentralRestaurant.com to view these promotions!
Central’s new July catalog is out, and we’re celebrating with 15% off all Vollrath products through September 5th. Hundreds of items are in stock and ready to ship the same day for for orders placed before 5:00 p.m. ET Monday through Friday. Shop now!
Manitowoc Ice Machines
New lower prices and free shipping on Manitowoc ice machines! Top products in stock and ready to ship today. Plus 10% off 3M water filter systems and cartridges. Shop now!
Hot summer deals can be found with Cleveland equipment. Take advantage of new low prices and free shipping. Shop now!
Central Exclusive Outdoor Furniture
Is your outdoor patio ready? Central offers an array of outdoor furniture to get your restaurant ready for summer! Shop now!
Central Exclusive Cutlery
Receive 20% off exclusive cutlery from Central! Shop now!
To keep up with the latest, subscribe to Central’s email list and get exclusive benefits such as discounts, new product alerts and early access to our clearance list. Don’t forget to sign up and request your free copy of our latest catalog!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, or recommend us on Google+ for other daily foodservice news throughout the week. Also, be sure to check out our Pinterest boards and watch videos on our YouTube