Food Service News
Looking for the latest food service news? Check out the latest news stories, plus this week’s blog and promotions from Central for the week of June 30 through July 4.
- National Restaurant Association: In-need students benefit from equipment donation
- Nation’s Restaurant News: Restaurant sales, traffic score with World Cup
- Popular Science: Glasses that make beer taste better
- Guardian: Sous vide: the chefs’ secret coming to your kitchen
- Eater: Food truck explosion injures 12 in Philadelphia
- QSR Magazine: NRA launches sustainability newsletter
- Restaurant Hospitality: 5 menu trends and what’s driving them
- HuffPost Food: New ‘Doritos Loaded’ snacks are here, hold on to your taste buds
- NPR’s The Salt: ‘Frobot’ creator: taking frozen yogurt where it’s never been before
- Foodbeast: Disney World launching ‘Food Truck Land’ for Summer 2014
Central’s Blog Posts
- Vulcan Combi Ovens: Ultimate Ease of Use
- Frozen Desserts: More Than Just Ice Cream
- Wordless Wednesday: Fire Dog
- Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest – A July 4th Tradition
Visit CentralRestaurant.com to view these promotions!
Time is running out! Now through July 6, get the lowest prices and free shipping on all True Refrigeration! Same day shipping is available on orders placed before 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday. Shop now!
Manitowoc Ice Machines
Enjoy free shipping on Manitowoc ice machines! Top products in stock and ready to ship today. Shop now!
Hot summer deals can be found with Cleveland equipment. Take advantage of new low prices and free shipping. Shop now!
Central Exclusive Outdoor Furniture
Is your outdoor patio ready? Central offers an array of outdoor furniture to get your restaurant ready for summer! Shop now!
Central Exclusive Cutlery
Receive 20% off exclusive cutlery from Central! Shop now!
To keep up with the latest, subscribe to Central’s email list and get exclusive benefits such as discounts, new product alerts and early access to our clearance list. Don’t forget to sign up and request your free copy of our latest catalog!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, or recommend us on Google+ for other daily foodservice news throughout the week. Also, be sure to check out our Pinterest boards and watch videos on our YouTube