Summer is full of wine festivals around the country. With new wines to be tasted and purchased be sure your restaurant is equipped with the necessary equipment to serve the best wine possible.
- Wine Shelving: Ideal for dry storage and display areas. The open shelf design ensures wine labels are easy to read.
- Wine Merchandiser: Display your wine bottles with a classic look while keeping wine at the ideal temperature.
- Wine Bucket: Allow your customers to keep their wine chilled while they enjoy their meal.
- Wine Stopper: Provide a tight seal to extend the life of wine and allows no drip horizontal storage.
- Wine Glasses: Provide your customers with glasses that incorporate style and versatility.
Interested in attending a wine festival to find new wines for your menu? Here are a list of a few around the country.