Looking for the latest foodservice industry news?
Check out the latest news stories, plus this week’s product, blogs and promotions from Central for the week of October 7-11.
- Nation’s Restaurant News: 3Q restaurant sales, traffic reflect economic uncertainty
- Fast Casual: Study-Middle market execs remain optimistic despite economic pressures
- Eater: Here is a list of the best 50 bars in the world
- Sysco: Autumn’s harvest, seasonal fall produce
- Restaurant Hospitality: Consumer demand for veggies growing
- Morning Sun Education: Mt. Pleasant schools (Mich.) make progress clearing unpaid lunch balance
- AP: Shutdown means no new beer from craft brewers
- Direct Marketing: Only 16% of consumers redeem loyalty rewards
- QSR Web: Restaurant SmartBrief relaunches with NRA partnership
- The Lunch Tray: Are Even College Kids “Over-Snacked?”
Product Of The Week
Food safety is every foodservice’s top priority. Keep food hot and ready to serve with Cambro’s hot food pans and transportation. Pans are available in all standard depths and sizes to accommodate any operation. Corners and edges of pans stay smooth and safe, even after continuous wear and tear. They are designed to withstand temperatures from -40°F to 375°F. Food storage needs can be complimented with insulated transport items.
- Vulcan’s Mobile Fryer Filter Provides Cleaner Oil For A Better Tasting Product
- Essential Supplies For Each Tabletop
- Wordless Wednesday: Fall Crepe
- Tips To Run A Successful Coffee Shop: Equipment, Supplies, Accessories and More
Now through Nov. 3, 2013, all Cambro products are 20% off. Plus, we have thousands of Cambro products in stock that can be shipped the same day if ordered by 5 p.m. EST. Request your free catalog or shop now on our website.
Hamilton Beach Price Drop
Take advantage of a 42% price drop on Hamilton Beach Commercial. Plus, most items are in stock and can ship the same day if ordered by 5 p.m. EST.
Save Up To 30% on World Tableware
Take advantage of savings up to 30% off on best-selling china and flatware from World Tableware. Most of these items are in stock and can ship the same day if ordered by 5 p.m. EST.
To keep up with the latest, subscribe to Central’s email list and get exclusive benefits such as discounts, new product alerts and early access to our clearance list.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, or recommend us on Google+ for other daily foodservice news throughout the week. Also, be sure to check out our Pinterest boards and watch videos on our YouTube channel.
Thanks for checking out this week’s foodservice industry news!