Food Service News
Looking for the latest foodservice news? Check out the latest news stories, plus this week’s blog and promotions from Central for the week of September 22 through September 26.
1. Huffington Post: Huge, Terrible Menus Are Hurting McDonald’s And Olive Garden
2. Eater: Coca-Cola Wants to Lure Customers To Vending Machines By Offering Free Wifi
3. Food Beast: Reasons Why Everyone is Suddenly Putting Butter In Their Coffee
4. FoodService.com: Top 10 Tips to Ensure Food Safety
5. Grub Street: Wendy’s New Business Plan: Just Put Pulled Pork on Everything
6. Nation’s Restaurant News: Jimmy John’s Reports Payment Card Data Breach
7. Huffington Post: Confetti Cake Recipes That Guarantee A Party In Your Mouth
8. Adweek: Brand of the Day: Burger King Finds 15 Ways to Handle the Same Hurt Feelings on Twitter
9. CNN: Bay Area restaurant: “Hate us on Yelp”
10. Huffington Post: All Of The Things You Can Make With A Can Of Pumpkin
Central’s Blog Posts
- Wobble Wedges: Keeping Your Table Stable
- Fuel Up to Play 60 at Your School
- Wordless Wednesday: True Factory Tour
- Apple Pay: Will It Impact the Restaurant Industry?
Visit CentralRestaurant.com to view these promotions!
This promotion, in conjunction with Central’s September catalog offers the lowest prices and free shipping on Star, Pitco and Southbend products through November 8th. Shop now!
Value Series Cookware
20% off pots, pans, braziers, portioners, ladles, dishers, turners, spoons and more! Shop now!
To keep up with the latest, subscribe to Central’s email list and get exclusive benefits such as discounts, new product alerts and early access to our clearance list. Don’t forget to sign up and request your free copy of our latest catalog!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, or recommend us on Google+ for other daily foodservice news throughout the week. Also, be sure to check out our Pinterest boards and watch videos on our YouTube