In 1984, three investors created San Jamar which has become a leading manufacturer for food safety, counter service, personal safety and washroom products. When it comes to their selection, each and every product San Jamar creates is customer driven. The process often begins working alongside companies to learn every facet of their operation. From there, they identify pain points to create safe and efficient solutions.
Food Safety Ideas
If your foodservice operation is looking to improve your food safety efforts, San Jamar has a large variety to meet your needs. Check out a few ideas below and visit our website for all things San Jamar!
- Hook at top for sanitary transport and storage
- Embossed ruler for quick portioning
- Non-slip grips
- Various models protect from 500°F to 900°F
- Double thick, heavy duty terry cloth construction
- Protect from hot pots, pans and skillets
- Saf-T-Ice buckets’ inset handles prevent cross contamination
- Klean-Pail soap and sanitizing solutions meet HACCP “dedicated use” mandate
- Klean-Pail caddy system includes four quart pail and spray bottle for easy sanitizing
- Color coded purple for allergen identification
- System allows operations to create special food allergen preparation procedures to avoid cross contamination
- Cutting boards have anti-slip corners and patented food safety hooks
- Adds extra length for heat protection
- 100% Kevlar® construction
- Flame retardant up to 900°F
Shop Central for San Jamar Food Safety Supplies
You can find all things San Jamar on our website! Our Product Consultants are also happy to help assist with any of your foodservice equipment and supply needs. You can give them a call at 800-521-1277 or chat with them live.