Take a couple of minutes to catch up on that industry news you missed this week. Check out the latest news stories, plus this week’s blogs and promotions from Central for the week of August 17 through August 21!
- NRA: 5 Food Waste Myths to Debunk – Now
- Fast Casual: NYC Gets Its First Booze-Serving Starbucks
- SF Gate: Amy’s Drive Thru: Finally, Vegetarians Get a Fast-Food Fix
- Consumerist: Jared Guilty Plea Could Burst Subway’s Growth Bubble
- QSR Web: New York Restaurants File Objections to $15 Minimum Wage
- Restaurant Business: Taco Bell Plans Pedestrian-Friendly Units
- Eater: Are Mobile Cocktail Bars the Next Food Trucks?
- Nation’s Restaurant News: Meet KFC’s New Colonel: Norm MacDonald
- Huffpost Taste: Batman Cafe in Malaysia is Your New Late-‘Knight’ Hangout
- NPR the Salt: Canada’s Historical Fare Reimagined for the Modern Diner
Central’s Blog Posts
- All About Chafing Dishes
- Video: Central’s “Do Us a Flavor” Lay’s Taste Test
- Wordless Wednesday: A Little Apple Pie
- Dining with Your Dog: Bone Appétit
Visit CentralRestaurant.com to view these promotions!
Our Print Catalog is available! Click here to request your FREE catalog!
Lowest prices and free shipping on Vulcan! Hundreds of items in stock for same-day shipping when ordered Monday thru Friday by 5 p.m. EST. Shop now!
15% Off Carlisle
Hundreds in stock for same day shipping! Shop now!
Big savings on select San Jamar. Save up to 20%! Shop now!
10% off exhaust hoods and ventilation solutions. Free Shipping! 3-Day Quick Ship available. Shop now!
Scotsman Prodigy Plus models now available. Now easier to use, clean and service. Shop now!
There is still time to enter and win a case of 12 wood paddles and (48) 5 oz Mini Pub glasses from Libbey glass! Plus, earn extra entries for helping us spread the word on social media or by signing up for our catalog or email lists!
Connect With Us!
To keep up with the latest, subscribe to Central’s email list and get exclusive benefits such as discounts, new product alerts and early access to our clearance list. You can also follow us on the following social channels for the latest blogs, foodservice industry news and more!