Welcome to the end of the week! Check out this week’s top foodservice industry news stories, Central blogs and promotions for the week of August 15-19, 2016!
Foodservice Industry News
- Eater: Restaurant chain removes short-lived ‘living wage’ surcharge
- QSR Web: Online or Offline – Ways your restaurant can tap into Pokemon Go craze
- Convenience Store News: Small fuel retailers call for even playing field
- HuffPost Food: Is Teff the new superfood?
- Restaurant Hospitality: New chef-driven food hall captures Chicago flavors
- Nation’s Restaurant News: Same-store sales fall in July for third straight month
- NY Daily News: Oreo’s new Swedish Fish cookies make a splash
- Food 52: 26 times fruits and vegetables disguised themselves as dairy and fooled us all
- Foodservice Equipment & Supplies: Military foodservice personnel home culinary skills
- Fortune: Inside McDonald’s bold decision to go cage free
- 3 essential pizza tools and equipment for your restaurant
- Wordless Wednesday: Poogan’s Smokehouse
- Throwback Thursday: Central’s 2006 website
Want the latest version of our catalog? Click here to request a copy!
Visit CentralRestaurant.com to view current promotions, or click the links below.
- Lowest prices and free shipping on Manitowoc Ice!
- Low prices on Waring commercial equipment and supplies!
- 10% off Libbey Glassware and World Tableware
- 20% off all Sani-Safe Cutlery and Utensils from Dexter Russell
- 15% off all Server Products. Full line available online!
Connect With Us!
To keep up with the latest, subscribe to Central’s email list and get exclusive benefits such as discounts, new product alerts and early access to our clearance list. You can also follow us on the following social channels for the latest blogs, foodservice industry news and more!