Welcome to the end of the week! Check out this week’s top foodservice industry news stories, Central blogs and promotions for the week of September 5-9, 2016!
Foodservice Industry News
- Eater: The 23 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of Fall 2016
- Fortune: Jimmy John’s Scraps Plan for IPO
- Nation’s Restaurant News: Menu Tracker
- QSR Magazine: The Fast Casual Empire in the Making
- Restaurant Hospitality: Hugh Acheson Punches up the Menu at Punch Bowl Social
- Restaurant News: Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries is Shaking it Up for National Milkshake Day
- The Verge: Amazon Rides into London’s Restaurant Delivery Wars
- QSR Web: 15K Restaurants Deploy Everything from Unicorns to Engaged Employees to Fight Hunger
- The Washington Post: Starbucks is Brewing Up Feel-Good Digital Civic Lessons to Go with its Coffee
- Fast Casual: Fast Casuals, Not Fine-Dining Brands, Leading Restaurant Segment in Design Innovation
Want the latest version of our catalog? Click here to request a copy!
Visit CentralRestaurant.com to view current promotions, or click the links below.
- Lowest prices and free shipping on Manitowoc Ice!
- 15% off Oneida, plus free samples
- Take it for a test drive! Free samples on select tabletop supplies!
- Nemco food equipment best selling models in stock for same-day shipping
- 15% off all JRC Ritz products
Connect With Us!
To keep up with the latest, subscribe to Central’s email list and get exclusive benefits such as discounts, new product alerts and early access to our clearance list. You can also follow us on the following social channels for the latest blogs, foodservice industry news and more!