Happy Thanksgiving! Did you know that November is National Peanut Butter Lovers Month? Well, if you are anything like the majority of the country, you are very excited for an entire month to celebrate your love of peanut butter! We rounded up some of the best recipes with peanut butter incorporated into them, as well as some fun facts about the delicious spread! Give one of the recipes below a try for a wonderful dessert today!
- It takes approximately 540 peanuts to make a 12-ounce jar of peanut butter
- By law in the United States, any product labeled as peanut butter must be at least 90 percent peanuts
- Archibutyrophobia (pronounced A’-ra-kid-bu-ti-ro-pho-bi-a) is the fear of getting peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth
- We spend almost $800 million a year on peanut butter in the United States
- If you took all the peanut butter that Americans eat in a year, it could coat the floor of the Grand Canyon
- There’s a jar of peanut butter in 75 percent of the homes in America
Happy baking and cooking! Share with us in the comments below how your creation turned out or if you have any other favorite peanut butter recipes!