Happy Friday! Here is our weekly roundup on industry happenings, Central blogs, and promotions for the week of December 11th to December 16th.
- Eater: This Bite-Sized Main Bakery Is the Quintessential 2016 Opening
- NRA: Keep Close Tabs on Your Restaurant Labor Costs
- Huffington Post Taste: Food Delivery App Donates A Meal To A Kid In Need With Every Order
- NPR The Salt: Fishermen Team Up with Scientists to Make a More Selective Net
- Delish: The 80 Most Delish Christmas Cookies
- QSR Magazine: 3 Facts Restaurants Should Know About Inventory
- Food Republic: What’s Your Favorite Sandwich? The Rankings Are In
- NPR The Salt: After A Long Fight, New Rules Defend Small Farmers. For Now
- Food Republic: This is How You Should Cut These 7 Tricky Fruits
- QSR Magazine: The Fight Against Food Deserts
- Tip of the Day Tuesday: Steal the Show with Ambiance
- Wordless Wednesday: Christmas Cookies!
- Gift Ideas for the Foodie in Your Life
Want the latest version of our catalog? Click here to request a copy!
Visit CentralRestaurant.com to view current promotions, or click the links below.
Now offering low prices and free shipping on:
- Vulcan Cooking Equipment
- Pitco Cooking Equipment
- Globe Mixers, Slicers and Food Prep Accessories
- Manitowoc Refrigeration
- Central Exclusive and Value Series Refrigeration
Connect With Us!
To keep up with the latest, subscribe to Central’s email list and get exclusive benefits such as discounts, new product alerts and early access to our clearance list. You can also follow us on the following social channels for the latest blogs, foodservice industry news and more!