Happy Friday! Enjoy news from the foodservice industry as well as Central’s blogs from the week of January 30th – February 3rd!
Foodservice Industry News
- Grub Street: America’s Bacon Reserves Are at a ’50-Year Low’
- The Lunch Tray: What Will Trump’s Agriculture Pick Mean for Food Policy?
- Restaurant Hospitality: Kimbal Musk to Grow ‘Real Food’ Concept ‘Next Door’
- HuffPost Taste: Hooters Announces a Sexed-Down Version of Itself Called ‘Hoots’
- NPR the Salt: The Long, Slow Trek to Get Americans to Eat Camel Meat
- Eater: The Top-Searched Super Bowl Recipes by State
- QSR Magazine: White Castle Gets Steamy on Valentine’s Day
- Fast Casual: Starbucks CEO to Employees: We Will Fight to Keep Human and Civil Rights Intact
- Nation’s Restaurant News: Soup Steps Into Starring Role
- Jack in the Box’s Response to Healthful-Eating Craze: Bacon Butter
- Tip of the Day Tuesday: Try it Before You Buy It! Request a Free Sample
- Wordless Wednesday: Central’s Colts Fans!
- Exciting Opportunity – Digital Entrepreneurship Rotational Program
The new catalog has arrived! Want the latest version? Click here to request a copy!
Visit CentralRestaurant.com to view current promotions, or click the links below.
- Vollrath: Save up to 38%!
- New Value Series Cooking Equipment
- New Products!
- Featured Sale Items
- Free Samples! Go ahead, take it for a test drive!
Connect With Us!
To keep up with the latest, subscribe to Central’s email list and get exclusive benefits such as discounts, new product alerts and early access to our clearance list. You can also follow us on the following social channels for the latest blogs, foodservice industry news and more!