Spring has sprung and another week is coming to a close. There’s no better time to catch up on industry happenings and Central exclusive content.
- NPR: Let them eat bread: The theft that helped inspire Les Miserables
- Huffington Post: 9 whiskey cocktail recipes that are as stiff as they are smooth
- Eater: Food trucks may start docking at O’Hare and Midway airports
- Nation’s Restaurant News: For many immigrants, restaurants are the American dream
- Delish: 13 food pranks you should pull on April Fool’s Day
- NPR: The pregame PB&J: How the comfort food became the NBA’s recipe for success
- Huffington Post: 94-Year-Old McDonald’s employee celebrates 44th anniversary on job
- Nation’s Restaurant News: Chefs make pudding anything but boring
- Delish: Oreo’s new flavor feels like an April Fool’s Day joke to us all
- Huffington Post: The best Easter lamb recipes for a holiday feast
- Tuesday Tip: Know your dinnerware material
- New bill for outdoor grills and restaurants in North Carolina
The new catalog has arrived! Want the latest version? Click here to request a copy!
Visit CentralRestaurant.com to view current promotions, or click the links below.
- Lowest Prices and Free Shipping on Pitco and Southbend!
- Outdoor Furniture
- Up to 20% Off Rosseto
- 10% Off 3M Filters
- Free Samples! Go ahead, take it for a test drive!
Connect With Us!
To keep up with the latest, subscribe to Central’s email list and get exclusive benefits such as discounts, new product alerts and early access to our clearance list. You can also follow us on the following social channels for the latest blogs, foodservice industry news and more!