The air is crisper, the leaves are starting to change, and grocery store shelves are lined with limited Halloween editions of classic candy. It’s a beautiful time of year, and our spirits are high as we ring in the end of the week. Catch up on the latest Foodservice Industry News and exclusive Central content here.
Foodservice Industry News
- Eater: The Japanese Origins of Modern Fine Dining
- NPR the Salt: Grocery Prices Have Fallen. Have You Noticed?
- Huffington Post: The Best Salad Greens Ranked by Nutrition
- National Restaurant Association: 2017 State of the Industry
- Foodservice News: Workplace Diversity: Inclusive Policies Help Retention
- Eater: Chili’s is Axing 40 Percent of its Massively Bloated Menu
- NPR the Salt: The Rise of Mock Meat: How its Story Reflects America’s Ever-Changing Values
- Huffington Post: Researchers Just Invented a Whole New Chocolate and it’s Pink
- Delish: SipCaddy Lets You Drink Wine in the Shower
- Nation’s Restaurant News: Powerful Irma Could Have a Big Impact on Restaurants
The new catalog has arrived! Want the latest version? Click here to request a copy!
Visit CentralRestaurant.com to view current promotions, or click the links below.
- Manitowoc: Lowest Prices and Free Shipping
- Waring: Free, Same Day Shipping
- Norlake: Free Shelving Offer
- Central Exclusive Ice: 15% Off
- Online Only Products
Connect With Us!
To keep up with the latest, subscribe to Central’s email list and get exclusive benefits such as discounts, new product alerts and early access to our clearance list. You can also follow us on the following social channels for the latest blogs, foodservice industry news and more!