Blodgett Ovens began in 1848 when Gardner S. Blodgett build his first oven for a Vermont tavern owner. Today, Blodgett is the leading manufacturer of commercial ovens in the world. Restaurants, fast-food chains, hotels, hospitals, institutions, small businesses and large corporations alike rely on the Blodgett name to do the job right. Durable, efficient and reliable, Blodgett offers every kind of oven your commercial kitchen needs in order to be successful.
Convection ovens are one of the most popular pieces of commercial cooking equipment. Known for their speed and efficiency, Convection Ovens use fans to circulate heated air through the cooking cavity to help foods cook as much as 35% faster than conventional ovens.
Blodgett believes in offering operators real and lasting value by building products with exceptional materials and craftsmanship. That’s why Blodgett convection ovens are the industry benchmark for quality and reliability, providing decades of rigorous use in any commercial kitchen. Blodgett offers hundreds of convection ovens in a variety of sizes and styles, ensuring operators the perfect oven for every unique commercial kitchen!
- Blodgett Double Stack Convection Oven – Gas Convection Ovens – SHO-100-G
- Double stack gas convection oven
- Perfect starter oven for small scale operation
- Standard depth ovens
- Blodgett ZEPH-200-G SGL Single Stack, Gas Convection Oven – Deep Depth, 38-1/4″W
- Single stack gas convection oven
- Dual pane thermal glass windows allow for better insulation to heat, cooking faster and saving energy
- Deep depth oven
Combi ovens get their name because they offer three ways to cook from one unit: pressureless steam, convection heat, and a combination of the two. This unique ability makes it possible to steam, poach, roast, blanch, bake, rethermalize or reheat, prepare sous vide products, and in some models, proof. The ability to perform each of these functions make it possible for commercial kitchens to consolidate both a convection oven and a steamer into a combi oven, helping to justify the seemingly high cost of the equipment.
All Blodgett Combi ovens are manufactured to the same tough standards as the most respected convection ovens in the world. Fit, finish and features are painstakingly considered before the Blodgett nameplate can be applied. Blodgett’s goal is to bring operators all of the features they need without the bells and whistles they don’t. Whichever Blodgett Combi you select, you are guaranteed a quality oven that will improve product quality and increase yield while decreasing your labor and cleaning costs.
- Blodgett BLCM6161G Combi Oven Steamer, Double-Stacked, Gas
- Double stack gas combi oven
- Glass door that eliminates need to open oven, ensuring a more consistent cook
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
- Electric Combi Oven – Boilerless, 35-7/16″W, Holds (8) 12″x20″x2-1/2″ Deep Pans
- Single stack electric combi oven
- +85°F to +480°F temperature range with double glass to keep outside temperatures below +150°F
- User-friendly digital display and low water indicator
The Blodgett Deck Oven line has set industry wide standards for excellence in baking
characteristics, performance and reliability. Simplicity of design and quality construction
throughout assure years of trouble-free operation. Blodgett provides the strongest warranty
in the business with a standard five-year door warranty!
- Blodgett 1048 Single-Deck Gas Pizza Oven – 48″ Wide Baking Compartment
- Single deck gas pizza oven
- Fully insulated on all sides
- Separate burner door provided for ignition, cleaning and adjustment
- Vented from the back center of the oven for even bake and airflow
- Blodgett 1060 Gas Pizza Oven, Double Deck
- Double deck gas pizza oven
- Fast recovery pizza oven with Quick Heat Technology Rokite deck
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
Energy Star products are given their designation due to designs that cut your energy usage, contributing to a cleaner environment. These Energy Star products lower your utility bills due to the lowered energy usage and in some states, qualify for large rebates, making these products even better investments! Blodgett offers several Energy Star rated ovens to bring efficiencies to your commercial kitchen. Learn more about Energy Star Rated Convection Ovens from Central Restaurant Products.
Ready to shop?
Central Restaurant Products offers thousands of Blodgett ovens, steamers and more. Browse online or speak to one of our expert product consultants at 800.215.9293 for assistance finding the perfect equipment for your kitchen!