Who is Southbend?
In 1898, Southbend Manufacturing began their journey as one of the most reliable manufacturers of commercial kitchen equipment. Since the opening of their doors, Southbend has streamlined their processes for perpetual innovation in an ever changing industry, making them the global leader in heavy-duty commercial kitchen equipment today.
Southbend offers everything from ranges and convection ovens to fryers and steamers to complete your commercial kitchen!
Southbend offers three lines of restaurant ranges: Ultimate Ranges, S-Series Ranges, and Electric Ranges. Each line offers unique advantages. Which is right for your commercial kitchen?
The Ultimate Range is available in five sizes and over 1,200 configurations. These ranges are engineered to perform and built to last! Features include:
- Made in the USA
- All stainless steel construction
- Higher BTU’s and High Efficiency Snap Action Thermostat for easy control
- Cast iron grates
- Manual gas shut off
- Metal Knobs
Southbend’s S-Series restaurant range offers a quality, versatile range for commercial foodservice applications. 24″, 36″, 48″, and 60″ widths and a number of top configurations are available. Configurations include combinations of open burners, griddles and hot tops. Additional features include:
- Stainless steel front, sides and removable shelf
- Individual, removable cast iron grate tops
- Smooth, polished 1/2″ steel griddle plate with raised sides available thermostatic or manual
- Removable crumb drawers under burners
- Metal knobs with red stripe
The Electric Range is available in several configurations to accommodate any kitchen. Standard, Convection, and TruVection base are available. Features include:
- Stainless Steel Front, Top and Sides
- Hatchable to Pass Through 26″ Opening
- Includes 6″ NSF Listed Legs
- Front Serviceable
- 36″ Cooking Height
Ready to Shop?
Central has partnered with Southbend to offer their complete line of heavy-duty commercial kitchen equipment, including the Ultimate Ranges, S-Series Ranges and Electric Ranges. Browse online or call one of our helpful product consultants for one on one assistance at 800-215-9293