We’re back from another fabulous trip to the 26th Annual International Pizza Expo. Just like last year, we had a great time meeting our wonderful customers in person!
If you couldn’t make it out to the show, Central’s Director of Sales, Don Hogan, put together a list of the highlights from the 2010 expo:
- Larger crowd than in 2009
- Lots of hands-on displays, including the Nemco Easy Chopper II and Easy Slicer shown at Central’s booth
- New from HATCO: Glo-Ray food warmers
- New from DoughPro: Panini grill that is large enough to cook sandwiches up to 4″ thick!
- Hot trend in the pizza industry: Gluten-free pizzas
- Celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse provided cooking demonstrations
For more information about any of the products or trends mentioned, contact a Product Consultant for details. You can also browse through a list of the top pizza supplies (and if you buy through 3/15/10, you’ll save 10%!).
Be sure to mark your calenders for the 27th Annual International Pizza Expo held March 1-3, 2011 in Las Vegas! Stay tuned for more details from Central.