Need help making a purchase? Central has you covered with a library full of buying guides you can conveniently find on our website. Today’s buying guide will cover outdoor furniture.
Time to Renovate Your Dining Area?
If you need to replace your outdoor dining furniture, or just want a new look, Central offers a wide selection and can help you find the perfect solution. View the different types of outdoor furniture options below, and chcek back to our website for upcoming outdoor furniture promotions.
- Easy to maintain
- Will not rust
- Versatile. Coordinates well with other aluminum products as well as wood, wrought iron and even granite.
- Weather resistant. Made to endure most weather types.
- Lightweight, yet sturdy
- Withstands most weather types and requires little care and no preservatives or treatment of any kind to protect it from the elements
- Extremely durable hardwood
- Outdoors: Ages to a handsome silver gray in six to nine months or can maintain its brown color with teak oil
- Indoors: If kept away from natural sunlight, in six to 12 months the wood will become a darker shade of brown or can maintain its color with teak oil
Wrought iron is heavier than other types of outdoor furniture, which makes it great even for windy areas. Wrought iron furniture looks great, and most of the chair styles Central offers are stackable for convenient storage.
- Simple maintenance: Wash occasionally with mild soapy water, then towel dry. Wipe furniture with a clean, dry cloth frequently. Use touch-up paint (available at any hardware store) if small areas of the finish come off.
- All of Central’s wrought iron furniture features a powdercoat finish.
Resin outdoor furniture is easy to keep clean with just water and a towel. Very lightweight which makes rearranging your patio easy, and most chairs are stackable for convenient storage. Resin is resistant to everything from weather like salty sea air to stains and chlorine.
- Weather resistant
- Stain, scratch and burn resistant
- Available in a wide variety of colors and patterns
- Easy to clean: Use a multipurpose cleaner to care for your melamine. Frequently wipe your table tops with a clean, damp cloth, and for a real shine rub occasionally with a damp window leather. Avoid abrasive cleaning agents like acetone and varnish remover as these may leave streak marks.
More Outdoor Products
In addition to tables and seating, Central also offers a wide selection of other products great for your outdoor area, including:
- Patio fencing
- Umbrellas and bases
- Patio heaters
- Tiki torches, fuel, and accessories
- …and more! Ask a Product Consultant for more information